BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS. BANKRUPTCY ADMINISTRATION
We offer integral and highly specialized advisement, working with both national and international clients who operate in the Spanish territory.
The lawyers and economists that are part of Abencys Reestructuraciones SLP offer their extensive experience to provide efficient and high quality advisement in a quickly growing international and sophisticated environment that is in demand by national and international businesses that operate in our territory.
Our areas in practice:
- Bank and Financial Services.
- Defense of Competition and Community law.
- Project Financing.
- Stock Market.
Commerce Advisement including:
- Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Venture Capital.
- Bankruptcy Procedural Mediation and Arbitration.
- Solvency and Insolvency Restructuring.
- Bankruptcy Administrations.
The main company of the corporate group with investments in the food industry, real estate, golf courses, among others. The equivalent of € 953 million total assets and liabilities of € 1.5 trillion, with more than 800 creditors. We were designated bankruptcy administrators to represent the creditors.
ADMINISTRATION AND PROJECTS OF STUDIO 5
Company in the construction industry with total assets of € 510 million and a liability of € 312 million. We were appointed by the Bankruptcy Judge The procedure included more than 350 creditors.
PLODER UICESA, S.A.
Company in the construction industry with total assets of € 190 million and a liability of € 293 million, with more than 6,000 creditors. This process concluded with an agreement approval. We were appointed by the financial creditor to represent the creditors.
AFINSA BIENES TANGIBLES, S.A.
One of the major contenders in Spain with total assets of € 614 million and a liability of € 2.437 million, with more than 200,000 creditors. We were appointed by the Bankruptcy Judge Afinsa has several companies, one of which is listed.
Compañía en el sector alimenticio con un activo total de € 104 millones y un pasivo de € 73 millones. The total number of creditors in this procedure is over 700. An agreement was presented and approved.
Company in the pharmaceutical sector with total assets of € 17 million and a liability of € 18 million. We were appointed by the Bankruptcy Judge.
Company in the field of construction and real estate with total assets of € 164 million and a liability of € 94 million. We were appointed by a financial creditor. This procedure resulted in the adoption of an agreement.
PASTOR Y CANALS
Company in the food sector with total assets of € 4 million and a liability of € 10 million. This procedure resulted in the adoption of an agreement.
Appointed by the Courts or financial creditors, among others:
IN OTHER PROCEDURES
- The Chic Corporation Worldwide, S.L.
- Altamarca Grupo de Gestión, S.A.
- Cabagua, S.A.
- Construcciones Monte Boyal, S.L.
- Construcciones Edisan, S.A. (San Román)
- Corporación Industrial Salazar 14, S.A.
- Alvan, S.A.
- Promociones y Obras Tiziano, S.A. (antigua Somersen)
- Centro de Tratamiento Oncológico
- Clar Rehabilitación, S.L.
- Bogaloo, S.L.
- Coydis Papel, S.A.
- Covex, S.A. y Covex Pharma, S.L.U.
- Darber Inversión, S.L.
- Fuenteamelo, S.A.
- Amelo, S.A.
- Fuenteamelo, S.A.
- Leal Elizarán, S.A.
- Construcciones Toga, S.A.
- Bodegas Cerrosol, S.A.
OPERATIONAL RESTRUCTURING CARRIED OUT FOR BUSINESSES IN THE FOOD SECTOR:
Holding the position of Insolvency Administrator:
- Marcos Sotoserrano, S.A.
- Primayor Foods, S.L.
- Primayor Elaborados, S.L.
Operational restructuring involving solvency:
- Suchard (Kraft Foods Inc.)
- General Biscuit
- Grupo Siro
- Schweppes, S.A.
Also currently involved in the following branches of the Nozar Group operating in the food industry:
- Viñedos y Crianzas del Alto Aragón, S.A.
- Marcos Sotoserrano, S.L.
- Qualia Lácteos, S.L.
COUNSELING TO THE FOLLOWING CREDITORS IN BANKRUPTCY PROCEEDINGS:
- Shinsei Bank in insolvency proceedings of Martinsa / Fadesa
- Banco Itaú in insolvency proceedings of Martinsa / Fadesa
- JER in insolvency proceedings of Martinsa / Fadesa
- BNP Paribas and BBVA in the bidding of Dreams Cinema
- Rabobank in the bidding of Pescanova
- Major financial institutions in insolvency proceedings for Madrid C.E.S.A. and Alazor.
- Major financial institutions in insolvency proceedings for Ausur and Aucosta.
- Major financial institutions in the insolvency proceedings for radial R4.
RESTRUCTURING THROUGH CREDITORS MEETINGS:
- Friction Bearings
- Silicio Solar